May 25, 2017, 06:40:51 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Mega Man: Recharged
« Last post by EvilMariobot on May 23, 2017, 06:00:10 PM »
...Do any of the testers besides you even show up here anymore? Besides, half the testers I got rid of were originally testers from the forums.
In any case it's kind of a moot point now.
At this point you should be asking if anybody besides me shows up here period. Ah, well; good to hear things are going smoother at any rate.
« Last post by Lars Luron on May 23, 2017, 02:31:01 AM »
...Do any of the testers besides you even show up here anymore? Besides, half the testers I got rid of were originally testers from the forums.
In any case it's kind of a moot point now.
« Last post by EvilMariobot on May 22, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »
You could've posted the beta on this site. I'm at least still here to test it. (or maybe just PM me the beta)
« Last post by Lars Luron on May 22, 2017, 05:27:48 PM »
Just a minor status update for everyone wondering what's going on with the game:

While I know I said months ago that I would have a new video update "soon", when I finally finished v0.5 of the game, I found that the majority of my beta testers... weren't testing anything. So I went and brought in a handful of new testers who would actually get the job done, and they ended up finding a fairly large number of issues with the game, ultimately forcing me to go back and rework a fairly large swath of the game, including a handful of levels and pretty much every single weapon. On top of that, trying to successfully implement key configuration in a GM8 project is proving to be a lesson in frustration. These coupled with a bit of creative burnout have forced me to delay the video update for a while longer than I would have liked, so that I can get everything running up to snuff.
I can't really give an estimate as to when the update will actually be; it'll be out when it's out. All I can really say.
General Chat / Wana Decryptor Ransomware Epidemic
« Last post by Cap'n Coconuts on May 12, 2017, 03:22:54 PM »
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/wana-decrypt0r-ransomware-using-nsa-exploit-leaked-by-shadow-brokers-is-on-a-rampage/

Ransomware is spreading using a security vulnerability in out-of-date Windows PCs. I highly recommend installing any security updates for your computer if you have not done so already.
General Chat / Re: New Member Introduction MEGATHREAD
« Last post by scyber12 on May 09, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
Okay, Thank you for responding. I was asking only because every channel on YouTube directs me to this site when they put a download link for Megaman Day in the Limelight 3 and I am not sure why, but I am frustrated because I cannot find it anywhere to try the demo. I have counted twenty one videos that have their direct download links to play that game to this site. I understand this forum is moving towards original concepts as you stated, but it's a game which everyone can appreciate like any other game and the idea of becoming different robot masters is an original concept in its own way. Does anyone know exactly why that game is being directed here from every download link on YouTube if it's not even on this site at all? Thank you again!
« Last post by Calvan on May 06, 2017, 08:01:36 PM »
A hearty hello to you!
« Last post by EvilMariobot on May 06, 2017, 05:24:01 PM »
« Last post by Mr. Saltman on May 06, 2017, 12:34:23 PM »
Greetings, people from Fusion Gameworks! My name is Mr. Saltman and I have come from the lands of MFGG (where I'm known as Doodleman) to explore your lands in search of more game developing knowledge! I haven't made any games yet, but I'll see if I can learn anything here so that I can make at least one or two!

« Last post by EvilMariobot on May 05, 2017, 05:35:32 PM »
Vedui' to all, I'm new here as well as following the rules to introduce myself here and is nice to see a community of fellow gamers, geeks, and fun people in general. With that said, I cannot find Mega Man A Day in the Limelight 3 for the life of me and was hoping to find it to start off my weekend on my 72" flat screen while using my computer for the HDMI source to make it an awesome time! (because old school gaming looks bad ass on the big screen of course) Anyone here know if that game is still available? :V  ;( ;( ;( ;(

Day in the Limelight 3 remains incomplete and I'm unaware if the person who picked it up after Riverroad is still working on it or not. Be that as it may, this site is moving more toward original concepts as opposed to fangames.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10