September 19, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Video Game Discussion / [MKF]Tool Assisted Speedrun Attempt
« Last post by Moustiluigi on August 03, 2017, 07:09:53 AM »
Hi,
I recently played MKFV0.53 again,
And i made a TAS attempt using Hourglass, which is a very unstable software that run only a few windows games.
Usually, when the game isn't compatible with the version of HG (i tried r81 and resurrection 1.0D) it crashes. But MKF doesn't seems to crash, but load ressources and then do nothing.

Here's the hourglass log after let the game loads for several minutes. (https://pastebin.com/RQwYaGG7)
As you can see, the game seems to load ressources but won't launch.
If anyone's interested in TAS this game, answer here giving your clues or PM me !

Before you question the legitimacy of this topic, i have some skills in speedrunning and TASing.
Other Games / Re: New Super Fusion Bros.
« Last post by URL Mii on June 26, 2017, 11:11:29 AM »
And it already looked very promising...  :( I actually kinda want to pick up on all those incomplete projects. :)
General Chat / Re: New Member Introduction MEGATHREAD
« Last post by Meteor on June 05, 2017, 06:09:37 PM »
Okay, Thank you for responding. I was asking only because every channel on YouTube directs me to this site when they put a download link for Megaman Day in the Limelight 3 and I am not sure why, but I am frustrated because I cannot find it anywhere to try the demo. I have counted twenty one videos that have their direct download links to play that game to this site. I understand this forum is moving towards original concepts as you stated, but it's a game which everyone can appreciate like any other game and the idea of becoming different robot masters is an original concept in its own way. Does anyone know exactly why that game is being directed here from every download link on YouTube if it's not even on this site at all? Thank you again!
I put up a new download of the latest MMDL3 demo just now, on my fangame preservation thread.
http://www.fusiongameworks.net/smf/index.php?topic=2124.msg33839#msg33839  :awesome:
Other Games / Re: Mega Man: Recharged
« Last post by EvilMariobot on June 01, 2017, 05:28:54 PM »
Frankly, I wonder why even I come here if for no other reason than to hold out hope for things to pick up again once the team's new project(s) start(s) being revealed.
« Last post by Lars Luron on June 01, 2017, 02:32:18 AM »
Alright, so the time has finally come. I think it's fairly obvious that the old FGW boards aren't quite as active as they were when MKF was still around. Hell, I'd be surprised if anyone other than EMB still checks this thread any more.

But the time has come to move on to greener pastures. The official thread for MM:R will now be hosted on the Sprites-Inc forums.
Link here: http://sprites-inc.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1950

Note that this does not end my involvement with Fusion GameWorks. I do hope to continue to work with them in the future. But as for MM:R, what better place for it to be seen than on a website built around Mega Man fans? Hell, half the people who comment on my videos are already members of that site.

I've taken the liberty of editing my robot master art thread with the final robot master portrait. But beyond that, all updates and such will now be posted in the new location.
General Chat / Re: Wana Decryptor Ransomware Epidemic
« Last post by Calvan on May 29, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »
Glad I keep my shit up to date.

My wife yells at me about turning windows update on because it. "Breaks printers".

Kinda silly if you ask me.
« Last post by EvilMariobot on May 23, 2017, 06:00:10 PM »
...Do any of the testers besides you even show up here anymore? Besides, half the testers I got rid of were originally testers from the forums.
In any case it's kind of a moot point now.
At this point you should be asking if anybody besides me shows up here period. Ah, well; good to hear things are going smoother at any rate.
« Last post by Lars Luron on May 23, 2017, 02:31:01 AM »
...Do any of the testers besides you even show up here anymore? Besides, half the testers I got rid of were originally testers from the forums.
In any case it's kind of a moot point now.
« Last post by EvilMariobot on May 22, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »
You could've posted the beta on this site. I'm at least still here to test it. (or maybe just PM me the beta)
« Last post by Lars Luron on May 22, 2017, 05:27:48 PM »
Just a minor status update for everyone wondering what's going on with the game:

While I know I said months ago that I would have a new video update "soon", when I finally finished v0.5 of the game, I found that the majority of my beta testers... weren't testing anything. So I went and brought in a handful of new testers who would actually get the job done, and they ended up finding a fairly large number of issues with the game, ultimately forcing me to go back and rework a fairly large swath of the game, including a handful of levels and pretty much every single weapon. On top of that, trying to successfully implement key configuration in a GM8 project is proving to be a lesson in frustration. These coupled with a bit of creative burnout have forced me to delay the video update for a while longer than I would have liked, so that I can get everything running up to snuff.
I can't really give an estimate as to when the update will actually be; it'll be out when it's out. All I can really say.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything