April 28, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Chat / Re: The Fusion Gameworks Fangame Cryo-Preservation
« Last post by Judge Spear on April 06, 2017, 11:18:43 AM »
We will still implement a blog on the site, while the forums are linked to from the blog. When the blog is launched, it'll be the first thing people will see when they visit our site; there will be a link to take visitors to the forums on the main page.
General Chat / Re: Can't use enter on the map screen?
« Last post by JCvgluvr on April 05, 2017, 04:50:51 PM »
I see where you're coming from.

Hopefully I can figure this out on my own. So I can finally enjoy the hard work you and all those devs put into MK:F. You all have my respect, and my support in your future endeavors!
« Last post by Judge Spear on April 05, 2017, 07:10:12 AM »
Thanks for the reply, Judge. Long time no see!

When I saw the lastest post at this part of the forums was March 22 by some user named luigicat, it made me hopeful, lol!

Is there any chance Ferguelion, or anyone relevant will be able to answer my question?

I've waited aaaaall this time to finally have a computer able to play this game, and it'd really suck if this tiny little pebble tripped me at the finish line, you know? XD

I must stress that we do not provide support for our fangames anymore. No one here will answer questions related to our fangames anymore because we came to an agreement about it. In fact, we will remove all traces of our fangames from this site next month as we restructure to what will soon become a corporate website.

I understand that there are still fans of Mushroom Kingdom Fusion out there. However we all have moved on from fangaming, and we will not answer any questions about our fangames from here on out.
« Last post by JCvgluvr on April 04, 2017, 08:33:51 PM »
Thanks for the reply, Judge. Long time no see!

When I saw the lastest post at this part of the forums was March 22 by some user named luigicat, it made me hopeful, lol!

Is there any chance Ferguelion, or anyone relevant will be able to answer my question?

I've waited aaaaall this time to finally have a computer able to play this game, and it'd really suck if this tiny little pebble tripped me at the finish line, you know? XD
General Chat / Re: New Member Introduction MEGATHREAD
« Last post by Syaxamaphone on April 04, 2017, 11:20:41 AM »
It is me and I am here. I just stopped by to PM some folks on behalf of Trinitroman but I thought I'd say hi nonetheless.

This place has a ton of anti-bot security and its kind of a pain. That PM question about the months really threw me for a loop.
« Last post by Judge Spear on April 03, 2017, 05:08:41 PM »
Hi,

I cannot answer your question since the last time I looked at MKF was back in 2009. No one else who's still around and have worked on the game can answer your question either. In case you did not know, we no longer provide support for our fangames. Fusion Gameworks has moved on from making fangames and is now an independent game developer.
General Chat / Can't use enter on the map screen?
« Last post by JCvgluvr on March 31, 2017, 06:45:23 PM »
Enter works for me in the levels. But not on the map screen. Coult be a problem for me, if I ever want to access the shop...Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: If it wasn't clear, my specific problem is that when I press Enter on the map screen, it does nothing. According to the readme, that's how you get to the shop, and probably do other important things as well. The Enter key most certainly is working on my keyboard. And the game detects when I press it, once I've gone into a level. It simply fails when I'm on the map screen. And I don't know why.
News Headlines / Re: Fusion Gameworks Discord server
« Last post by Calvan on March 25, 2017, 05:53:21 PM »
If you aren't already using discord, Get it, use it. Discord is love, discord is life.
News Headlines / Fusion Gameworks Discord server
« Last post by Judge Spear on March 20, 2017, 06:17:40 PM »
Here is an invite to our public Discord server: https://discord.gg/F9DhcQA
General Chat / Re: The Fusion Gameworks Fangame Cryo-Preservation
« Last post by Meteor on March 19, 2017, 11:25:27 PM »
Okay.
I'm going to collect all versions in the forums of MKF and SMFR, the former because of hardware and the latter for development insight. (because there's removed music in the older versions, etc)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10