August 21, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros Attack of the Bloopers 2011-2012  (Read 11467 times)

Description:

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
Super Mario Bros Attack of the Bloopers 2011-2012
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:40:50 PM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Super Mario Bros Attack of the Bloopers 2011-2012 Final Version
                 *Freeware Mario Fangame Copyright Nintendo Mario*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not leave nasty comments. If you have something nasty to say, don't say it.  Anyways... I would like to share this to as many places as I can...

Hello everybody. I would like to tell you all about the sequel to Super Mario Bros 2010. Take a look at some screenshots

The Mushroom Kingdom is being attacked by the Bloopers. Bowser and Mario must race each other to get the golden stars first. While going through seven worlds. Bloopa, A powerful prince, will stop at nothing to stop Mario from getting them. Luigi will appear in some levels to play as him. Once you beat the game, Luigi is playable on any level. Bowser appears in Words 2,4, and 6. Bloopers in odd number worlds. There are also the Shadow Medals to collect (one in each level) to unlock more missions in levels. There are 50 of them total.

AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME. Its not over yet, there is still much much more to do. You have Luigi you can play as at anytime. You can try to collect all 50 SHADOW MEDALS, and purple coins. If you collect all the Shadow Medals, you have green stars (2 in each level) to find and collect. An awesome fangame made with the Hello Engine 4.

Super Mario Bros 2011 Agreement:

This program is freeware and should not be sold. This is a Mario fangame sequel
to the fangame Super Mario Bros 2010. This fangame was worked on throughout ALL of 2011 and now its final release is being released to the public for playing.
Engine created by Hello. Credit given to him in the credits.

Featued Website:
http://www.smb2011attackofthebloopers.weebly.com

Download it Here:
http://smb2011attackofthebloopers.weebly.c...-downloads.html

Worlds and Levels List:
http://smb2011attackofthebloopers.weebly.c...and-levels.html

Final Trailer:
Coming Soon

Features:
- Over 50 Levels
- Brand NEW Worlds
- Luigi as a playable character.
- Yoshi
- Secret Missions
- Completed Bosses
- Checkpoints and Hidden Checkpoints
- Purple Coins
- A Shadow Medal collectable in each level (Not in 5-8 or 7-6)
- AND MORE

I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Bugs:

Some bugs include:
- Shadow Medals may respawn as YELLOW when you already collected them, so try and avoid returning to the map when doing the shadow mission-.
- Going through walls, etc.
- If you find any more bugs or problems, contact me through the website.

Note. If you are going to lets play this game, or walkthrough, please note:
- Try to avoid returning to map while doing a shadow mission.
- Collect ALL 50 shadow medals if you are doing the walkthrough 100%.
- Don't collect any 51th shadow medal, or it will mess up you 100% ting it and your walkthough.

Thank you for downloading...

Frequent asked questions:
Q. Why is there no music?
A. You have to download it seperate at the website. You can find it here:
http://smb2011attackofthebloopers.weebly.c...soundtrack.html

Q. Why don't you name this game Super Mario Bros 2012? It's the new year?
A. It IS the new year, however, it was made late 2010, ALL of 2011, and early 2012. So please just try to except the name since its BRAND new and finished.

Q. Where can I report a bug and will you fix it?
A. If its VERY serious, Yes, if its not, then probably not. Just go to here:
http://smb2011attackofthebloopers.weebly.com/contact.html

Q. Are bloopers your favorite Mario enemy or something, why not attack of the goombas?
A. Good question. Actually, they ARE my favorite enemys. And that game actually has been done by somebody. But I feel bloopers need more of an appearance in mario games, so here it is.

Q. This is the last release?
A. Yes.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:35:07 AM by BuzzNBen »

My Website isHere.
My Youtube is[bgcolor=#fe0]Here[/bgcolor].

Main Administrator & Founder of Super Mario Brother 2012 Doomsday

If you must ask, yes I'm a whovian.

Offline TheomanZero

• Radical Dreamer
  • (18) Atom
  • No offense, JudgeSpear ...
Re: Super Mario Bros Attack of the Bloopers 2011-2012
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
I've never heard of Super Mario Bros. 2010 . . . should I play that first?  Either way I'm curious, so maybe you should start a topic for that, too.

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 10:34:06 PM »
I've never heard of Super Mario Bros. 2010 . . . should I play that first?  Either way I'm curious, so maybe you should start a topic for that, too.
I prefer you NOT. It was a really glitched up game, just start with this fangame. If you play Super Mario Bros 2010, it will change your thoughts about this game. This game is COMPLETELY different, and better, than my last. It is a part of the SMB2010 series. 
My Website isHere.

Offline smbmaster99

• Notable Intern
  • Sexy hips
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 04:54:34 AM »
I tried to download it and then I got a trojan blocked message from Avast.

C:

These are my Smashers of choice:

You can find me on:

Offline TwinTails

• Support my personal project.
  • (13) Neutron
  • Many fangasms to be had.
    • www.formspring.com
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 04:59:42 AM »

Oh no, I'm downloading now! must hit "cancel" before it's too late!! :fuuu:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:32:08 PM by TwinTails »

What is your Attractive Rating?
Your Result: 6-7
Judging from your responses, you're probably a person who is a 6-7 in terms of attractiveness. You're people who have just that average look. Not too ugly, but not exactly hot either. Either you got a good looking face, or a good looking body. Being average is better than nothing, you're amongst the "Semi-Athletes" or "Ghetto" type people. By Semi-Athletes i mean those in the lesser known or unpopular sports like Tennis or Badminton. But be glad you're at least average cause at least you get some every now and then :).
Result Breakdown:
82% 6-7
76% 8-10
58% 3-5
24% 0-2

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 07:10:51 AM »
What? Well it can't be the game files from yoyogames. It even told me its free of viruses.
You mean the music files seperate? UGGGGGGGGG. Stupid sendspace. See, this is the reason why I never use places like that.  :curse:
My Website isHere.

Offline Tiger Festival

• (15) Beta Particle
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 07:16:15 AM »
^ Use Mediafire instead it's much quicker for download and should be much safer.
Characters I'll be maining.

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 03:27:49 PM »
^ Use Mediafire instead it's much quicker for download and should be much safer.
I would, but you see its just a little over 200MB, and it doesn't allow large files. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but until I have access to my website again, I can just post it there, and the download is safe for sure.
My Website isHere.

Offline Cap'n Coconuts

• Boo.
  • Reactor Operator
    • Westboro Watch
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 09:47:55 AM »
Yoyo Games has a built-in virus scanner that rejects new submissions if it detects malware. Regardless, I can't download it because it always gets interrupted somehow before 1MB is downloaded.

Feh, I'll just check out the third demo...

... which isn't bad, actually. I would say that a game not nearly as full of content as MKF shouldn't be 200+ MB, but nonetheless, it's not bad.

However, there are a few graphical things that could use some polish (like the star coins) and you expect the player to be able to pull of tricky jumps on the very first level. That's not good. The first few levels or so should ease the player into how the physics work, not force the player to jump on one-tile objects in the sky.

Speaking of which, the first room in that first actual level is kind of... empty. Needs moar enemies.

But then, I'm talking about Demo 3 because I can't download the full game for some reason.

By the way, Sendspace allows you to host files up to 300MB in size.

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 04:16:51 PM »
... which isn't bad, actually. I would say that a game not nearly as full of content as MKF shouldn't be 200+ MB, but nonetheless, it's not bad.
I can't even PLAY MKFusion anymore because it is so big now. But it does HAVE alot of content for a full mario fangame. Oggs are big and separate, but I am on the case to making them smaller so people are more willing to download it. Thankfully, I have removed the old mp3s inside the game, and improved some levels in the game for the final release... AND...
  XD
My Website isHere.

Offline TwinTails

• Support my personal project.
  • (13) Neutron
  • Many fangasms to be had.
    • www.formspring.com
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »
I can't even PLAY MKFusion anymore because it is so big now. But it does HAVE alot of content for a full mario fangame. Oggs are big and separate, but I am on the case to making them smaller so people are more willing to download it. Thankfully, I have removed the old mp3s inside the game, and improved some levels in the game for the final release... AND...
  XD

Aww, you have to kill yoshi? If only SMW didn't introduce that gimmick, and ROM hackers didn't make it famous.

What is your Attractive Rating?
Your Result: 6-7
Judging from your responses, you're probably a person who is a 6-7 in terms of attractiveness. You're people who have just that average look. Not too ugly, but not exactly hot either. Either you got a good looking face, or a good looking body. Being average is better than nothing, you're amongst the "Semi-Athletes" or "Ghetto" type people. By Semi-Athletes i mean those in the lesser known or unpopular sports like Tennis or Badminton. But be glad you're at least average cause at least you get some every now and then :).
Result Breakdown:
82% 6-7
76% 8-10
58% 3-5
24% 0-2

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 08:38:36 PM »
Aww, you have to kill yoshi? If only SMW didn't introduce that gimmick, and ROM hackers didn't make it famous.
Actually, this was only added to make this video that I came up with. NO, you do NOT have to kill yoshi to get green stars, unless you want to, but doubt it. You actually use wall jumping to get that green star, or commit suicide to get some. Once you collect it, it disappears and adds to your count for the entire game.
My Website isHere.

Offline Trinitro Pucci

• Nuclear Waste
  • Robot Master of TNT...and author of SMWF
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 08:37:02 AM »
Actually, this was only added to make this video that I came up with. NO, you do NOT have to kill yoshi to get green stars, unless you want to, but doubt it. You actually use wall jumping to get that green star, or commit suicide to get some. Once you collect it, it disappears and adds to your count for the entire game.
Forcing someone to commit suicide to get stuff NEVER worked. Just saying.

My games:
-Super Marisa World FUSION: http://www.fusiongameworks.net/smf/index.php/topic,848.0.html
-Super Mario Cave Story (on hold): *no link*

Weapons: Nitro Blast, Nitro Shower
Good Point: Gets the job done.
Bad Point: Unstable.
Dislikes: Hyperactive People.
Quote:  “Have a blast, MegaMan!”
(click to show/hide)
What I also support:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cap'n Coconuts

• Boo.
  • Reactor Operator
    • Westboro Watch
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
Requiring suicide to get certain items is generally not a good design choice.

Offline BuzzNBen

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »
Requiring suicide to get certain items is generally not a good design choice.
Ah, but if you get the green star, but not make it, it can cause you to die (meaning its a chance of suicide). I don't really believe commiting suicide to get anything works, but you CAN and you will still have it .
My Website isHere.

Terra Alternata Visits

anything