December 14, 2017, 07:04:28 AM

Author Topic: Forum Suggestions/Bug Reports  (Read 34693 times)

Description:

Offline Chaos.Tiki

• Safety Inspector
Re: Forum Suggestions/Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 03:13:47 PM »
Are the avatar picture sizes the same as the old boards?

Also, I can't seem to update my profile.... all edited fields go blank when I click the button.

EDIT: So I can update everything but the avatar.  If I add the avatar in the browse files and update the info, it will erace all fields.  I can update the info without the avatar pic.  Seems these boards dont like my pic and wont tell me why...

<------- I also miss seeing the colors over the names here.  Ex: Judgespear and Lars' names being red on the side.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:21:41 PM by Chaos.Tiki »
I enjoy putting myself in exotic and awesome environments, then I make people play fan generated games they never knew existed.

Check out N-Toxicade on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/N.Toxicade

Offline Judge Spear

• Reactor Operator
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
Name colors in posts and online lists and member lists has been enabled.

Also, Uploadable Avatar size has been increased from 128x128 to 192x192 (the latter being the same size as on Zetaboards)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:35:21 PM by JudgeSpear »

Fusion Gameworks is now an independent game developer. We have moved on from making fangames, and as such, we will no longer provide support for our older fangames.

Offline Keiang

• Homeless Magical Asshat
  • Nuclear Waste
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »
The total height of the banners + child boards is less than the ones in Zetaboards MKF and SMF had, except in there they were text only instead of a picture; the only difference is there are 3 more for the other games now, which is like the purpose of this new site.

Only those were balanced out by also showing the most recent topic in each board, giving them a purpose. I don't mind there being eye-candy to attract those not familiar with the project, but those images are ridiculously tall for something like that.

Offline KingClark

• The First Guy (From The Old Forums)
  • (11) Higgs-Boson
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 05:06:27 PM »
Could there be a way to get to the boards from clicking on the banner up top? That would be neat.

Is there a way to set how long you're on the site, by the way? I'd like to make sure that the only time I'm logged off is when I'm turning my computer off.

Offline Judge Spear

• Reactor Operator
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »
Is there a way to set how long you're on the site, by the way? I'd like to make sure that the only time I'm logged off is when I'm turning my computer off.

Don't log in using the quick login on the upper left in the default Fusion Fangaming skin. Click the Login link in the menubar below the site logo. That will take you to the login screen where you can set the amount of time you want to be logged in.

Fusion Gameworks is now an independent game developer. We have moved on from making fangames, and as such, we will no longer provide support for our older fangames.

Offline Chaos.Tiki

• Safety Inspector
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 05:38:25 PM »
Does the avatar image have to be a certain file type to work?  Mine simply will not load.   :/
I enjoy putting myself in exotic and awesome environments, then I make people play fan generated games they never knew existed.

Check out N-Toxicade on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/N.Toxicade

Offline EvilMariobot

• WE ARE NINTENDO! WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS! YOU CANNOT BEAT US!
  • Safety Inspector
  • Well, that was fun!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 08:47:11 PM »
Does the avatar image have to be a certain file type to work?  Mine simply will not load.   :/
What are you clicking on to confirm?

Also, The shoutboxes are illegible with the Fusion Fangames themes.

Offline TailsMK4

• (3) Photon
  • Boss Destroyer
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
These little avatars that show your rank bring back memories to me. Has anyone been on Nintendo's forums when they were still up?

Offline Nep Gamer

• Top Nep
  • Fusion Engineer
  • I'm gonna Nep Nep you up!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 11:28:58 PM »
Yes.

I was the one who made the ranks here, and I was actually inspired by Nintendo's forum for doing that. They're all based on the enemies you see in our games, and they're ranked by weakest up.

Besides, I think it makes everything a lot more fun: Post more to see what you rank up to! :D

Vic

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 04:40:19 AM »
Personally? I don't like those images. Way too big. And the flashing. Makes my lack of an avatar less prominent. Which is bad.

...it's not like I'm ever going to get more than 50 posts, but.

Maybe if the Forum Games posts counted to the total. Hint hint. Nudge nudge.

Offline Judge Spear

• Reactor Operator
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 05:58:45 AM »
Also, The shoutboxes are illegible with the Fusion Fangames themes.

Post a screenshot of how the shoutbox looks on your browser. On mine, I can read the shoutbox on both Fusion Fangaming themes. I am using Firefox 3.6.18.

Offline Judge Spear

• Reactor Operator
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 08:51:22 AM »
The first remade game banner is completed. Here is MKF's banner:

The rest of the game banners will be remade to this new 512x64 size.

Offline Keiang

• Nuclear Waste
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 10:30:37 AM »
Looks nice. Kinda wondering why they're standing on a "sunset over the ocean" picture, but that's just nitpicking.

Offline Judge Spear

• Reactor Operator
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:51 AM »
Anything can happen in Twisted Reality. ANYTHING!

Offline Keiang

• Nuclear Waste
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »
...I'm calling it now.  The "final boss fight" will actually be an amicable exchanging of words, followed by the most intense tea party in the universe.

anything