October 24, 2017, 02:24:34 AM

Author Topic: Mega Man: Recharged  (Read 58786 times)

Description:

Offline Lars Luron

• God of Facial Hair
  • Fusion Engineer
  • The beard is powerful and wise. Respect the beard.
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Mega Man: Recharged
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2017, 02:31:01 AM »
...Do any of the testers besides you even show up here anymore? Besides, half the testers I got rid of were originally testers from the forums.
In any case it's kind of a moot point now.

Go forth, and read from the Book of Gord. Bask in the wisdom and glory that is The Gord.

Offline EvilMariobot

• WE ARE NINTENDO! WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS! YOU CANNOT BEAT US!
  • Safety Inspector
  • Well, that was fun!
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2017, 06:00:10 PM »
...Do any of the testers besides you even show up here anymore? Besides, half the testers I got rid of were originally testers from the forums.
In any case it's kind of a moot point now.
At this point you should be asking if anybody besides me shows up here period. Ah, well; good to hear things are going smoother at any rate.

Offline Lars Luron

• God of Facial Hair
  • Fusion Engineer
  • The beard is powerful and wise. Respect the beard.
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2017, 02:32:18 AM »
Alright, so the time has finally come. I think it's fairly obvious that the old FGW boards aren't quite as active as they were when MKF was still around. Hell, I'd be surprised if anyone other than EMB still checks this thread any more.

But the time has come to move on to greener pastures. The official thread for MM:R will now be hosted on the Sprites-Inc forums.
Link here: http://sprites-inc.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1950

Note that this does not end my involvement with Fusion GameWorks. I do hope to continue to work with them in the future. But as for MM:R, what better place for it to be seen than on a website built around Mega Man fans? Hell, half the people who comment on my videos are already members of that site.

I've taken the liberty of editing my robot master art thread with the final robot master portrait. But beyond that, all updates and such will now be posted in the new location.

Go forth, and read from the Book of Gord. Bask in the wisdom and glory that is The Gord.

Offline EvilMariobot

• WE ARE NINTENDO! WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS! YOU CANNOT BEAT US!
  • Safety Inspector
  • Well, that was fun!
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2017, 05:28:54 PM »
Frankly, I wonder why even I come here if for no other reason than to hold out hope for things to pick up again once the team's new project(s) start(s) being revealed.

anything