March 29, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

Author Topic: MMDL3 - Continuation Attempt  (Read 7709 times)

Description:

Offline The Swordsman

• Long time fan and skiner
  • (12) Proton
  • Sonic's #1 fan
Re: MMDL3 - Continuation Attempt
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2016, 06:23:28 PM »
Got an email about this. Glad to hear the project is resuming.
Same here its nice that Protanly is picking up the torch for this seires. So thank you Protanly! :)
"Stay in the light or I will drag you into it."-Skyrim

PROGRESS BAR
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ivanmegafanboy

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2016, 09:27:20 PM »
Probably somebody already thought about this, but top man's spin attack hitbox should be bigger than his character hitbox.
Also, the top spin looks awkward on air. It seems for me that it hinders airborne movility. Nah, nevermind, probably that's just my imagination.  :argh:
By the way it would be cool if he was a little faster than the average, I mean, he haves skate wheels on his feet for something, and yes, I know that Shadow man is planned to be the speedy one, but basicaly top's theme is speed.

Ghee, I came as fast as I could when I got the mail, this is so fantastic, I'm so excited to play as gemini man. :lol:

Offline Big_Fish

• (1) Quark
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2016, 08:15:45 AM »

Offline Protanly

• Notable Intern
  • Megaman Fan and Programming Enthusiast
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2016, 10:01:03 AM »
Should only take a moment for me to edit the maps to make that block solid :P

Probably somebody already thought about this, but top man's spin attack hitbox should be bigger than his character hitbox.
Also, the top spin looks awkward on air. It seems for me that it hinders airborne movility. Nah, nevermind, probably that's just my imagination.  :argh:
By the way it would be cool if he was a little faster than the average, I mean, he haves skate wheels on his feet for something, and yes, I know that Shadow man is planned to be the speedy one, but basicaly top's theme is speed.

Ghee, I came as fast as I could when I got the mail, this is so fantastic, I'm so excited to play as gemini man. :lol:

Many of my methods involve getting things to work and tweaking a lot of the finer details later.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:02:36 AM by Protanly »

Offline Ivanmegafanboy

• (2) Gluon
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2016, 10:03:38 PM »
Many of my methods involve getting things to work and tweaking a lot of the finer details later.

That sounds like a pretty solid way to work, that is nice ;) It's good to know.

Offline Big_Fish

• (1) Quark
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »
https://gyazo.com/81afe0779b69a353f8967b97ba28f2b9

I found a bug in Skull Man's stage.

Offline Topman

• (1) Quark
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2016, 08:12:49 AM »
I think you should swap the top spin and top drills around so the top spin is the special attack, so you can use it to hover over certain obsticales aswell as attack enimies :)

anything