October 16, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

Author Topic: Warcheeso Production's Let's Plays n Stuff  (Read 7282 times)

Description: well ah, pretty self explanatory

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
Warcheeso Production's Let's Plays n Stuff
« on: October 10, 2015, 01:23:41 PM »
WOW its been years since I last posted anything here  :O many factors behind it of course.. But in part have been busy.  busy with what you ask? Life issues, etc etc... AND, the main reason for this topic, Decided to try my hand at Let's Plays.  What makes mine different from a standard LP? Well... it has a talking Dolphin hat in it. I am not far into LPing really, given Ive only done two games so far (lets face it, translating Dolphin Text takes a while... a week for 30 minutes.. SHEESH ono) Please comment, Hit that like button, and share! We always want to know what you think :)

Most Recently Completed: Let's Play Blind - Ducktales: Remastered https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxkBUwGC8dFDZ5LZWEBsu1NfNCKsXiGBk (Hard mode, Hard Pogo)

Completed: Let's Play Blind: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxkBUwGC8dFCSYTNKKwQ7TGifSAHukfmb (this is a 100% run, minus the amiibo content)

First LP: 2014 San Diego Comic con Champions Tournament for Mario kart 8 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxkBUwGC8dFBrmduFqdLGW47YedLI32ki  (bear with the bad quality, didn't have the right equipment for good qulity video plus was my first try at anything like this)

There is also a Let's Compete thing where I play video games with other people. so far its me and one guy named josh who played Mario kart 8 on 50CC, but that doesn't rule out the possibility for more of those with various guests provided I find the time.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxkBUwGC8dFBKfvByoos1PIv7tmTiFd0k

I also have a Facebook Page for the YouTube channel under "Warcheeso Productions". I update that page with the videos I make of course, Sometimes Post Polls for what I will LP next from a small list of games I actually own, and also I post things I appear in in some form. yes, even if its just a cameo  :awesome: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941549735904315/

In fact, taking a Poll right now! winner will be announced on monday (sorry for such a short notice ono ) see the facebook page and its Pinned Post to vote! or vote in the youtube comments for the later LP videos of captain toad.Facebook is the better bet though.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:33:23 PM by Warcheeso »

I do Let's Plays! check out my channel at Warcheeso Productions on Youtube!

what? what shameless plug? I don't see a shameless plug!

"Life is a box of corn flakes. It's is full of different pieces that are never exactly the same, making each box a completely different experience.... I hate corn flakes." ~Warcheeso

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
Re: Warcheeso Production's Let's Plays n Stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 11:18:31 PM »
Here is an update! the poll is done for my next Let's Play!enjoy this short intro/announcement vid I made and please comment and tell me what you think of my content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw96BnVMq-s

"Life is a box of corn flakes. It's is full of different pieces that are never exactly the same, making each box a completely different experience.... I hate corn flakes." ~Warcheeso

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 10:38:26 AM »
I forgot to post the link here, but yeah, here is episode 1 of my Ducktales Remastered Let's Play! We are going completely blind and i you want to know what difficulty, check out the video! I hope you enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQocPtM8hMA

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline AuraLancer

• The guy that does the thing
  • Fusion Engineer
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 08:19:02 AM »
Nice hat, yo

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »
heh heh heh thank you aura :D

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 02:35:50 AM »
Part 2 of my Blind Ducktales Remastered  Let's Play is now up. My dolphin friend and I are now taking on the Amazon!

[/url]

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 03:59:33 PM »
Part 3 of my Blind run of Ducktales Remastered! doubled as a halloween special. enjoy!

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 01:50:23 PM »
Yes, I ended up having to take a week off due to some issues, but its here! Part 4 of mine and my dolphin friend's Blind run of Ducktales remastered! this time we are exploring the depths of the African Mines.

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 03:11:21 PM »
Part 5 of my Ducktales Remastered LP is here! sorry for it being late. holidays can be chaotic! please leave comments, subscribe, and maybe hit the like button on my videos, and heck even share with your friends! I hope you enjoy.

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 11:41:07 AM »
WOW major delays, had lots of trouble in the past month regarding life, then i forgot to update here ono SORRY!! anyways here is part 6 of my Blind Ducktales Remastered LP!

Stephin and Moko are back and now they travel to the Moon to aquire the Green Cheese of Longevity! Of course, for a place with no atmosphere, there seems to be a lot of stuff going on! between Robo cop ducks, squids, and an alien ship abducting Fenton and the Gizmoduck Suit. How will they manage to get through this one? It looks like there is a possibility for even more game overs. Please hit that like button and dont forget to leave a comment!

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 01:11:13 PM »
GAH this is so late! so many tech issues and other life issues are the reason. and yes I am aware it is an hour long, but really, I couldn't find good places to shorten it further without losing the entertainment factor.. but despite it's length, I hope you all enjoy!

Our treck through Ducktales: Remastered is coming to an end... and oh man as if the rest of this game werent tough enough, This level really gives Stephin and Moko some trouble, and what's worse, Dr. Dolphin is lurking again! What Dastardly deed will he do this time? and will they beat this mountain of a challenge or call it quits? Watch this final Episode of Let's Play Blind - Ducktales Remastered and see!

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcheeso

• (14) Gamma Particle
  • A dreamer of sorts
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 01:29:09 PM »
With the release of Part 7, Our BLIND ducktales Remastered (on hard mode, Hard pogo only) is complete, and you know what that means? YEP! the whole playlist is complete for you binge watchers to enjoy! here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxkBUwGC8dFDZ5LZWEBsu1NfNCKsXiGBk

I will be updating the first post with this link also

SKINS BY ME
(click to show/hide)

Terra Alternata Visits

anything