December 10, 2017, 11:38:49 PM

Author Topic: New Member Introduction MEGATHREAD  (Read 8233 times)

Description:

Offline Syaxamaphone

• The Best!
  • (1) Quark
    • Suits & Sandals
Re: New Member Introduction MEGATHREAD
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 11:20:41 AM »
It is me and I am here. I just stopped by to PM some folks on behalf of Trinitroman but I thought I'd say hi nonetheless.

This place has a ton of anti-bot security and its kind of a pain. That PM question about the months really threw me for a loop.

Offline scyber12

• (1) Quark
  • Mal'anar Val'Istar in solitude
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2017, 11:09:11 AM »
Vedui' to all, I'm new here as well as following the rules to introduce myself here and is nice to see a community of fellow gamers, geeks, and fun people in general. With that said, I cannot find Mega Man A Day in the Limelight 3 for the life of me and was hoping to find it to start off my weekend on my 72" flat screen while using my computer for the HDMI source to make it an awesome time! (because old school gaming looks bad ass on the big screen of course) Anyone here know if that game is still available? :V  ;( ;( ;( ;(
Scyber Psylock

Offline EvilMariobot

• WE ARE NINTENDO! WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS! YOU CANNOT BEAT US!
  • Safety Inspector
  • Well, that was fun!
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 05:35:32 PM »
Vedui' to all, I'm new here as well as following the rules to introduce myself here and is nice to see a community of fellow gamers, geeks, and fun people in general. With that said, I cannot find Mega Man A Day in the Limelight 3 for the life of me and was hoping to find it to start off my weekend on my 72" flat screen while using my computer for the HDMI source to make it an awesome time! (because old school gaming looks bad ass on the big screen of course) Anyone here know if that game is still available? :V  ;( ;( ;( ;(

Day in the Limelight 3 remains incomplete and I'm unaware if the person who picked it up after Riverroad is still working on it or not. Be that as it may, this site is moving more toward original concepts as opposed to fangames.

Offline Mr. Saltman

• I'm not afraid of having no avatar.
  • (1) Quark
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 12:34:23 PM »
Greetings, people from Fusion Gameworks! My name is Mr. Saltman and I have come from the lands of MFGG (where I'm known as Doodleman) to explore your lands in search of more game developing knowledge! I haven't made any games yet, but I'll see if I can learn anything here so that I can make at least one or two!

Offline EvilMariobot

• WE ARE NINTENDO! WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS! YOU CANNOT BEAT US!
  • Safety Inspector
  • Well, that was fun!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2017, 05:24:01 PM »

Offline Calvan

• I'm a wubbah mayun!
  • Fusion Engineer
  • You can't run.
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2017, 08:01:36 PM »
A hearty hello to you!

Offline scyber12

• (1) Quark
  • Mal'anar Val'Istar in solitude
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
Okay, Thank you for responding. I was asking only because every channel on YouTube directs me to this site when they put a download link for Megaman Day in the Limelight 3 and I am not sure why, but I am frustrated because I cannot find it anywhere to try the demo. I have counted twenty one videos that have their direct download links to play that game to this site. I understand this forum is moving towards original concepts as you stated, but it's a game which everyone can appreciate like any other game and the idea of becoming different robot masters is an original concept in its own way. Does anyone know exactly why that game is being directed here from every download link on YouTube if it's not even on this site at all? Thank you again!
Scyber Psylock

Offline Meteor

• (2) Gluon
  • I have a tendency to reference my Siamese cat
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2017, 06:09:37 PM »
Okay, Thank you for responding. I was asking only because every channel on YouTube directs me to this site when they put a download link for Megaman Day in the Limelight 3 and I am not sure why, but I am frustrated because I cannot find it anywhere to try the demo. I have counted twenty one videos that have their direct download links to play that game to this site. I understand this forum is moving towards original concepts as you stated, but it's a game which everyone can appreciate like any other game and the idea of becoming different robot masters is an original concept in its own way. Does anyone know exactly why that game is being directed here from every download link on YouTube if it's not even on this site at all? Thank you again!
I put up a new download of the latest MMDL3 demo just now, on my fangame preservation thread.
http://www.fusiongameworks.net/smf/index.php?topic=2124.msg33839#msg33839  :awesome:

anything