October 16, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Author Topic: Pokemon trading thread  (Read 8776 times)

Description:

Offline AuraLancer

• The guy that does the thing
  • Fusion Engineer
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Pokemon trading thread
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 05:59:36 AM »
I'm usually not even awake at those times.

Offline Aussieportal

• Double negative. Example: not negative.
  • (13) Neutron
  • Some shmoe. Obviously into RPG's.
    • My Blog.
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 07:33:30 PM »
I'm usually not even awake at those times.
True, hell I'm not even up at those times. How about next time we meet on the 3DS, we'll trade. I reckon that is fair - that way nobody is scheduling anything.
Skins WIP by AussiePortal:
None at present, but that is to say I have not been a busy person.
Watch this space.

"You don't burn an entire shirt just to get out a few stains. You don't nuke a whole country just to kill some terrorists. You DO NOT destroy EVERYTHING just because you don't like a few things about life. The world is cruel. Life is hard. I get it. It sucks. Now grow a pair and deal with it like everyone else you ******* MANCHILD." - TPP Platinum user scribbles88 to Cyrus's ultimate goal.

Offline AuraLancer

• Fusion Engineer
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 01:01:26 PM »
Hey peeps, does anyone have a storm drain lileep/cradily that they wouldn't mind trading?

Offline Judge Spear

• Reactor Operator
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 09:14:23 PM »
I can breed and trade Kanto Pokemon to anyone who would like them.

I crossed a few Noob Bridges playing Pokemon Y. The first is that I did not know you had to hold a Poke Puff right to your Pokemon's face in order to feed them. They don't feed themselves. I dropped so many puffs in front of my Pokemon, and all they did is stare at them incredulously as they fell to the ground, and they cursed at me for my actions. The second is that I did not know the GTS was located on the second page of the PSS. I did not even know there was even a second page on the PSS. The interface for that screen did not make it apparent that there were multiple pages in the PSS.

Fusion Gameworks is now an independent game developer. We have moved on from making fangames, and as such, we will no longer provide support for our older fangames.

Offline AuraLancer

• Fusion Engineer
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 09:45:56 PM »
(click to show/hide)

hee hee...

Terra Alternata Visits

anything